Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #10

Okay I know that it has been a while since I have done a Wee bit of me Wednesday so here is a new one and on Wednesday too!

{one} what color best describes you + why?
Not sure on this one.

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
We started homeschooling our girls this last year which made me switch my major to elementary education from secondary. Other than just being one year older, not much

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yeah, had both of my girls by C-section.

{four} why did you start your blog?
Friends were asking what it is like to live on a ranch and truly living this far from anyone else it is nice to communicate this way with others from around the country.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Rain! We need it so badly

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
We normally have a BBQ at the ranch with family and when it is not so dry we have our own fireworks show here.
 
{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
Can't think of one darn thing.

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
What ever anyone else has it set at, we don't have a/c in the house.

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I. We just don't go to the movies.

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
What ever song makes them smile when they are down, everyone needs that.


Working on my post and pictures from the branding. Will be getting that up this week so look for it by week end.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love looking back on the past year too and seeing how I've changed - always makes me feel better about myself :D And, it's totally fine that the lost movie you went to was HP! Nothing wrong about that - especially since it was SUCH a good movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again!