Thursday, August 25, 2011

Almost back to normal

Well, it looks like in a few weeks all will be back to somewhat normal around our place.

For those that don't know, back in June our hired help up and quit one Friday morning leaving me to fill in not only on the ranch but with our contract business removing trespass livestock off the neighboring coal mine. This has left not much time for me to blog or for that matter cook, keep house and do school work! Well my time as the hubby's full time employee looks to be coming to an end in about 2 weeks! We have finally found someone to help out full time again. Which means I get to go back to being chief cook and bottle washer, mom, teacher and part time help!
Considering we home-school and I'm the teacher, my days will still be filled up, but I know this routine better and I love being able to teach my own girls.
That also means that I'm going to be able to devote more time to my blog again! Can't believe that August is almost over and we are looking to pull our calves in to wean in two more weeks and then sell in about a month! Not sure where all the time has gone this year, but I know for a fact that our summer has passed by at lighting speed.

1 comment:

  1. Yes'm, it has flown right on by! Glad y'all are getting some help, now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again!