Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where did half the month go?

I'm not sure where the first half of December went. I know we have been busy out here getting things ready for winter, putting up protein blocks, hay and grain. The elves have been busy decorating the house and the kitchen has been in full use, but still how did half a month go by in what seems like a blink of an eye?

Part of the problem could be that after Thanksgiving and our snowy cold weather the temp went up to the the 50's during the day and it sure did not feel like December any more. Today, however is another matter. The high has not gotten out of the 30's and the snow started around 8 am after raining most of the night and has not stopped since. Now when I look out my windows it looks like Christmas.  Just wish it had looked like this a little sooner in the month and maybe then I would not be short two weeks.

Oh, well at least I still have one more week until Christmas is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again!