Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

Found this idea on a fellow ranch wives blog and it seemed like a fun thing to share so here goes, a little insight into me.
 
 
{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
Is there really a bad one? As long as there are eggs on the plate I'm happy

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Too many to count. Most of them are work dress shoes that I don't wear right now. I do however also have about 5 pairs of boots that get a workout regularly.

{three} city or country?
country... did the city thing and don't ever want to go back

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
getting spend the day working with the hubby and the kids.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
nuts, love them all

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
not that I can think of.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
YES, not sure what I would do without them

{eight} do you have freckles?
Yeah, really get them in the summer.

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Hey if George Strait can do it, then why not

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Um, do correction notes for the girls school work count?

2 comments:

  1. Yay I love it! I thought this was such a good way for people to get to know someone! And it's fun huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a blast! It is also nice to share with others since during most weeks the only people I see and talk to are the kids, the hubby, our one guy who helps out and the check out lady at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again!