Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #8

Okay I know that it is Thursday, but I just was not able to get around to this yesterday... family from out of town dropped in on us! So a day late, but here it is.
 
{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Sour Cream - I use it on everything now.

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yeah, did the right out of high school thing, but that did not go. Now I'm back in college getting my degree to teach elementary education.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
Bobcats about 20 yards from my back yard. Not my favorite part about living on our ranch

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
No, I have about the same opinion on them as I do lottery tickets.

{five} can you juggle?
Juggle multiple balls at the same time in the air...no way. Juggle all the other parts of my life... you bet ya!

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
I love hardwood, but the house came with carpet and there is just not money to change them so I'm stuck with them.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Neither - for me it is all coke. Must be a Texas thing.

{eight} what was your first car?
A 1988 Ford F-150 pickup

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
A hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
As often as I can convince my husband to help move it all around, which is not as often as I would like.

4 comments:

  1. I love that your first vehicle was an old ford truck! I grew up on a farm and that's what I learned how to drive when I was 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call 'soda's' coke too! I love rearranging, but I can't since my house is so small... so I move pictures and other stuff around constantly! ;) I would also love hardwood... I despise carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is coke here in Alabama too! I think it's one of the great things about the South. ;)
    *MeMoRy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your juggling answer made me laugh...so true here as well! We are at the end of a ment year long drought, so I understand your prayers for rain. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again!